Thursday, October 25, 2012

12 floss and pattern winners today!

I had the random number generator very busy this morning and I even picked an extra 2 winners ....so we have 12 today! Each will receive 2 skeins of the Blue with Brown floss and the Remember Me pattern.
You must email me as I am swamped right now and don't have time to track you down! Thank you followers.
nbelgian@aol.com

And the winners are: (check the original post if you are not sure it is you and if you left a comment)

Kjordan,   Megan Chamberlain,   The Cranky Crow,    Annie,
Angela Cruz-garcia,    Connie,   stitchinpeanut,   pj,   Karen(beadsandneedles),   Sarah in Stitches,   barbara (Mainely Stitching) and Maggee.

I need you to send me your addresses please....and I will have your floss and pattern in the mail right away.

Thank you for following.....be sure to enter each give-away as I will be having lots of them through this holiday season....so stay tuned!

Have a great day everyone!
Nancy

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners - and, thank you, Nancy, for your wonderful giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My congratulations to all winners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all these lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO!!! YEESSSSSSSSSSS!! Oh I am so stinking excited!! THANK YOU so MUCH Nancy!! It is almost like you know what I love the very best....this pattern and that floss was love at first sight. I absolutely can't wait to do this up!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! And congratulations to all the other winners!!! You're a sweetheart Miss Nancy - for sure and for certain! Big Smiles & Big Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners! Your floss is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to all the lucky dozen! And a BIG thank you to you, Nancy! You are such a dear.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all the winners! Hope you make lovely things with these gifts. Chris G

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate being behind on my blog reading!!! Thank you so much, Nancy, for having these great giveaways! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete